Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's Here!

College football is here! I'm ready to get this party started!

As I'm watching gamedayon ESPN, I thought I'd throw out a few thoughts for the weekend...

I'm looking forward to this Boise State vs Virginia Tech on Monday. I want to see how Boise does against an overrated Virginia Tech team at a neutral site. It's put up or shut up time for both teams. I like Boise in this one. returning 21 of 22 starters from an undefeated team last year is pretty impressive.

TCU will lose to Oregon State in Arlington. I really hope this one happens so I can stop hearing about how they're the best team in Texas. Shut. up.

Nebraska will manage win against Western Kentucky. I wonder if this high-interest matchup is on TV?? Oh wait! There's some paint drying over there...

OU will roll on Utah St and Landry Jones and Demaco Murray will be annointed as All-American candidates...NEXT

Baylor will beat Sam Houson state and put their bowl game hopes in motion.

Texas A&M will beat Stephen F. Austin, but not without an early scare from the offense of SFA.

Texas Tech will win against SMU on Sunday, but it will remain pretty close with SMU's offense ad enthusiasm.

TEXAS will beat Rice in Houston by the score of 44-10. Garret Gilbert will let the running backs get it going early before putting up 200+ yd passing and 2 scores. The Texas defense will give a strong performance and force at least 3 turnovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment