Saturday, September 11, 2010

College Football, week 2

Well, let's see, another week of college football. A couple big games this week, here are my thoughts:

Michigan vs. Notre Dame- I think Notre Dame is a slightly better team and they're playing at home, so I expect they'll win today, something like 27-20. Should he fun to watch Denard Robinson for Michigan ths week.

Ohio State vs. Miami- should be a good game, but I like OSU at home. Could be a make or break Heisman game for Terrel Pryor (or Jacory Harris). Call it 31-17.

Florida State vs. ou- I think FSU has a good chance to go to Norman and get a win. OU looked terrible last week, and FSU looked really good (against Samford). I'll call it FSU 24-20.

Texas Tech will crush New Mexico

Baylor will beat Buffalo

A&M will beat LA Tech pretty handily

Texas vs. Wyoming- i think the Horns will put up an inspired performance after being called out for not showing enough emotion last week. Defense should looke stellar going up against a spread offense. I think Gilbert will air it out for the offense.I'll say 45-7. Hook'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment